- Walk in to Tegalalang rice terrace when there is no crowds of people arround you.
- Visit traditional morning market and be a balinese to taste the Bali’s traditional foods.
- Visit Tirta empul temple the only one holy spring water in Bali.
- Enjoy a cup of luwak coffee (most expensive coffee in the world) with many tipes of teas for free!
- Explore the Tukad cepung Waterfall with in Tembuku Bangli.
- Enjoy lunch with beautifull view the rice padi field.
We will start the tour with pick you up from your lobby hotel or villa from where you staying in Bali. then we will drive you to visit Bali’s traditional market, lets try how good you are in bargaining! Here you will find many tipes of traditional foods that you can try with fresh vegetable and fruits. Then continued the trip to visit the Tegalalang rice terrace. It is one of Bali’s traditional herittage. Tegalalang rice terrace is one of the most stunning rice terraces in the area. Positioned in a valley the Tegalalang rice terraces offer extremely scenic lookouts over the rice fields and surrounding green landscape.
Next we will visit the tirta empul temple, It is dedicated to Vishnu, who is the Hindu god of water. It is Local Balinese and Hindu worshippers temple dedicated for the water spouts in a purification ritual known as ‘melukat”. Finishing here then we will drive you to indonesian restaurant for your lunch. Continued the trip to visit coffee plantations, just 7 minutes drive from your lunch place. Enjoy the traditional black coffee from Bali, also taste the coffee luwak (the most expensive coffee in the word). after that last but not least we will visit the hidden waterfall Called Tukad Cepung. It is located in tembuku bangli, This hidden paradise still untouched from alot of people. The bautiful waterfall with amasing beautiful stone carvings by the Nature.
We offer you with 2 prices that you can select:
Standar price: US$ 40/car.
Inclusions: 21% Goverment tax and service, Private air conditioning car, Bottled water, Parking fee, English speaking driver
Exluded : Entrance tickets, Fee for lunch, Donations, Your personal expanses, Soft drink
Exlusive Price: US$ 47/person
Inclusions: 21% Goverment tax and service, All entrances ticket + Donations, Air conditioning car, English speaking driver, Fee for lunch, Botled water, Parking fee.
- 05:00-06:00 We will pick you up from your hotel (depending on where you staying in Bali).
- 07:00 Visit the Bali Traditional Market.
- 08:00 Vsit Tegalalang Rice Terace.
- 09:45 Visit Tirta Empul Temple
- 11:30 Have indonesian food for lunch.
- 13:25 Visit Coffee Plantations.
- 15:00 Arrive in tukad cepung waterfal and enjoy swiming.
- 16:00 The tour is finishing and drive back to hotel.
Pick Up Time:
- Nusa Dua, Kuta, Jimbaran, Seminyak, Canggu, Uluwatu: 05:30 am
- Sanur : 06:00 Am
- Ubud : 06:30 am
What should you bring:
- Change clothes.
- Some cash.
- This is private tour, Means just you and your companions will be on the tour.
- If you want to change the time and tourism site please let us know.
- Payment you can do at the end of the tour with your driver.
- We do accept online payment with paypal with 5% extra charge.
- We accept payment with SGD, AUD or USD (based on the daily ecxchange rate)