Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Rice Terrace and Coffee Plantations Tour It is one of Bali Full day tour to experience get wet on beautiful waterfall in Tukad Cepung, then taste many types of herbal teas and coffees in coffee plantation also walking into spectacullar gren view in Tegalalang rice terrace.
Start of the tour, We will pick you up from your loby hotel in Bali, then drive to visit monkey forest. It Ubud Monkey Forest is one of the most famous tourist attractions in Ubud. It is a huge of forest that inhabited by hundreds of wild monkeys. Continued the tour, we will visit Tegalalang rice terrace. Here you will see beautiful scenery of terraces with balinese water irrigations system called Subak. With this terraced view of the rice fields, you can do a photo session, which can be taken from above. Even with the background of the Tegalalang Rice Terrace in the background.
Next We will continued our Bali Full Day tour to visit Tirta Empul Temple. This holy spring water temple is used as purified Holy water by locals, and you can do as same them to. Then next we will enjoyed our lunch in Local restaurant to taste of Balinese foods. After here we will have 5 minutes drive till we get the coffee plantations. It is a place where you will see how the proces of luwak coffee and see the balinese people producs the coffee in traditionaly, for you coffee lovers coffee plantations is best place to visit because here you will taste the most expensive coffee in the word “Luwak Coffee” with chocolates and varians of herbal teas.
At the last trip we will visit Tukad Cepung waterfall. What makes this waterfall is unique Of course, because it is on the sidelines of a high cliff, then when the sun comes into the sidelines of the cliff. Then it will bring up a beautiful light that you can capture in the form of photos. In other words, when you take pictures/photos at Tukad Cepung Waterfall, you will no longer need a front light or a backlight. Because you can get this from the sunlight that enters through the crevices of the waterfall cliffs. Beside that this waterfall also inside of the cave which about 15 meters hight.
- Walk in to Tegalalang rice terrace when there is no crowds of people arround you.
- Visit traditional morning market and be a balinese to taste the Bali’s traditional foods.
- Visit Tirta empul temple the only one holy spring water in Bali.
- Enjoy a cup of luwak coffee (most expensive coffee in the world) with many tipes of teas for free!
- Explore the Tukad cepung Waterfall with in Tembuku Bangli.
- Enjoy lunch with beautifull view the rice padi field.
List Places that we visit:
- Sacred Monkey Forest
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Tirta Empul Temple
- Coffee Plantations
- Tukad Cepung waterfall
We offer you with 2 prices that you can select:
Standar price: US$ 40/car.
Inclusions: 21% Goverment tax and service, Private air conditioning car, Bottled water, Parking fee, English speaking driver
Exluded : Entrance tickets, Fee for lunch, Donations, Your personal expanses, Soft drink
Exlusive Price: US$ 47/person
Inclusions: 21% Goverment tax and service, All entrances ticket + Donations, Air conditioning car, English speaking driver, Fee for lunch, Botled water, Parking fee.
- 05:00-06:00 We will pick you up from your hotel (depending on where you staying in Bali).
- 07:00 Visit the Bali Traditional Market.
- 08:00 Vsit Tegalalang Rice Terace.
- 09:45 Visit Tirta Empul Temple
- 11:30 Have indonesian food for lunch.
- 13:25 Visit Coffee Plantations.
- 15:00 Arrive in tukad cepung waterfal and enjoy swiming.
- 16:00 The tour is finishing and drive back to hotel.
Pick Up Time:
- Nusa Dua, Kuta, Jimbaran, Seminyak, Canggu, Uluwatu: 05:30 am
- Sanur : 06:00 Am
- Ubud : 06:30 am
What should you bring:
- Change clothes.
- Some cash.
- This is private tour, Means just you and your companions will be on the tour.
- If you want to change the time and tourism site please let us know.
- Payment you can do at the end of the tour with your driver.
- We do accept online payment with paypal with 5% extra charge.
- We accept payment with SGD, AUD or USD (based on the daily ecxchange rate)